Peter Fenzel, Mark Lee, and Matthew Wrather think about how the phenomenon of summer has changed since since we were younger, or not enduring a Championship Season.
- “Suns Out, Puns Out” on the Overthinking It Store
- Previous Podcast Episodes
- “The Snow Man” by Wallace Stevens
- A New Kind of Science by Stephen Wolfram
- “The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota” by “Weird Al” Yankovic
- Robert Moses vs. Jane Jacobs
- “What We’ve Learned from NKS Chapter 1: The Foundations of a New Kind of Science” is YouTube