Support Overthinking It by becoming a member for $5/month!
In a storied two-hander, Peter Fenzel and Matthew Wrather embark on a campaign through the source material for the villains in Stranger Things, and examine the ways the variety of evil etiologies has flattened to meet a contemporary sensibility. No, really, it does add up to something if you listen to it.
Subscribe: iTunes Other Apps
- Demogorgon (D&D Lore Wiki)
- Mind flayer (D&D Lore Wiki)
- Vecna (Forgotten Realms Wiki)
- Rhode Island Calamari (Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri)
- H.P. Lovecraft Walking Tour of Providence
An eye in the hand is worth two in the head.
The real monster is.. cancel culture.