In this episode, Peter Fenzel, Mark Lee, and Matthew Wrather give some business advice to the Walt Disney company, save The Jungle Book from its own bad headline puns, and talk character, camp, viewer education, and, yes, donkey effing while considering Season 2 of Tina Fey’s The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, now out on Netflix.
Become a Member of Overthinking It
Subscribe to the Overthinking It Podcast
Want new episodes of the Overthinking It Podcast to download automatically?
Tell us what you think!
(203) 285-6401 call/text
- “Can a video game company tame toxic behaviour?” in nature
- “‘Jungle Book’ roars to rule box office with a wild $103.6 million” on USA Today
- DeanMoriarty on Multi-Camera Sitcoms on Overthinking It
- Overthinking It on YouTube
- “Jackie Chan: How to do Action Comedy” on Every Frame a Painting