Matthew Wrather hosts a panel including Matthew Belinkie, Peter Fenzel, Mark Lee, David Shechner, and special guest “Al” to wrap up Karate Kid Week, including:
- A final word on the racial message of The Karate Kid
- An extremely detailed look at LA’s San Fernando Valley
- The 1987 Ford Tempo
- Digressions into Barbie, Spaceballs, and Winnebagoes
- Some more about the geography of Los Angeles
- The Coming Remake (reboot? travesty?) of The Karate Kid
As always, email us at podcast AT overthinkingit DOT com with your comments, or call 20-EAT-LOG-01 (that’s (203) 285-6401) to leave a voicemail.