We may snark a lot about pop culture here on Overthinking It. But we’re also grateful for a lot of things. In addition to the pop culture we’re grateful for, we’ve also given thanks for various elements of pop culture in the past.
- The Cartoon Network Rickrolls Thanksgiving: “Is the Cartoon Network brilliant, or did they just indulge their own geeky fantasies without helping their show?”
- OTI Goes Sweding: Overthinking It takes advantage of the facilities of Xtranormal to recreate scenes from some of our favorite movies.
- A BLANK Solution to a BLANK Problem: Comparing some of our favorite genre fiction and how it goes about solving dilemmas.
- What If ‘The Wrestler’ Were A Wrestler?: Academy Award nominee The Wrestler‘s pre-match hype speech.
- Pop Culture We’re Taking for Granted: “Joel Schumaker’s apology for Batman and Robin ends with an interesting line: ‘My intention was just to entertain.’ How inadequate those words sound now!”
Did I just pick five articles that featured us talking about things we love? Yes. Whaddaya want; I’m at the Perich homestead and Internet access is spotty. If you have another favorite post of ours – one where we show our love rather than our snarky side – let our readers know in the comments.