Apparently, the MP3 of this podcast somehow got corrupted in transit to our server. Apologies. Here is the full Episode 16, reposted for the benefit of automated podcatchers like iTunes. Speaking of which, if you like the show, subscribe on iTunes!
Fenzel, Lee, and Wrather overthink:
- Talking about Politics without talking about politics.
- Weaseling out of responsibility for the ads on our site.
- Blaming Google for its ethical lapses w/r/t same.
- Yale on TV
- Pete Shouts out to the Wu-Tang Clan
- American Anti-Intellectualism
- Promises of Mint Milanos
- Lee: Awesome NY Post Photoshop (http://www.nypost.com/seven/10192008/frontback.htm)
- Fenzel: Interior Crocodile Alligator by Chip tha Ripper (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Interior_Crocodile_Alligator)
- Wrather: Good Dick (http://www.gooddickthefilm.com)
Contact us at podcast AT overthinkingit DOT com or leave a voicemail for playback on a future episode at (203) 285-6401. If you rap, leave a message with a freestyle. The best ones will be presented and adjudicated.